Question about drink packages

CTKaren

I heard along time ago that you could purchases a book of 10 coupons for beer/wine/cocktails. Does anyone know anything about

this? We are not drinkers, except on cruises and then maybe one or two day. This would be something we would be interested in.

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, CTKaren said:

I heard along time ago that you could purchases a book of 10 coupons for beer/wine/cocktails. Does anyone know anything about

this? We are not drinkers, except on cruises and then maybe one or two day. This would be something we would be interested in.

Thanks in advance

Remember to check a Cruise Compass to see about the various drink promotions offered throughout a cruise, like cheap mimosas, liquor tasting, wine tasting, Crown and Anchor receptions, etc.  When you average these low-cost drinks with what you may purchase a la carte at a special moment, the average price per drink will drop.  I know it's a work-around and not exactly what you are looking for, but it plays into the total cruise experience.  Don't forget the Art Show (but don't buy anything) for the free champagne!