Approved test providers UK

icf75

13 hours ago, Ray said:

Thanks for this info 

Do you know if the certificates they issue have all the required details needed by RC for boarding

We used Boots for a recent trip to Barbados, Royal state it must contain the following

"You must receive a valid results document from your test provider that includes the name of the lab that processed the test, the lab’s CLIA Lab Number or Certification Number, the address of the lab, your name, the date the test was taken, type of test, and your negative result. This can be a printed document, email, or telehealth app notification. Fully handwritten doctor’s notes (such as those written on a prescription pad) will not be accepted. Minimal handwritten components (such as a check mark on a “negative” box) are acceptable as long as the other required information is printed on the document."

The certifcate detailed the lab, address and a UKAS number, my details, the date and type of test and the result. So in IMHO it ticked all the boxes, it was good enough for Virgin and the Barbados authorities.

Not used Lloyds yet, probably will for our Anthem cruise next month.

15 minutes ago, parkyy2k said:

I contacted my travel agent and they have assured me several times that the test below will suffice..but I really don’t see how as you just do the test at home and scan the results in an app and then presumably get a certificate..

https://covid.randox.com/pre-departure/

Needs to be supervised or live online nothing else to be accepted 

4 hours ago, Jason12 said:

Needs to be supervised or live online nothing else to be accepted 

If you click link and scroll down Randox website there is a section for clinic appointments which will be supervised by Randox Staff.

4 hours ago, parkyy2k said:

I kept saying this to them and they won’t listen! And that’s a travel agent 🙈

If you are able to go to one of the clinics listed on Randox website then these tests are suitable so TA is correct. 

2 hours ago, Ray said:

If you click link and scroll down Randox website there is a section for clinic appointments which will be supervised by Randox Staff.

If you are able to go to one of the clinics listed on Randox website then these tests are suitable so TA is correct. 

No the travel agent was saying I could buy one of the £12 tests to do at home, scan the results on my phone and then they send a certificate... I don’t see how this is going to be excepted.

If all of the details required by RC are on certificate i cant see how they would know unless it states its an unsupervised home test on it. 

Personally i wouldnt take the chance! Boots and Lloyds have tests at £30 so for the sake of an extra £18 i would play safe