Ovation Of The Seas Test Cruise

39 minutes ago, CHRIS WONG said:

Has anyone here been invited for the test cruise on Ovation Of The Seas next week?

Can anyone send me a screenshot of the invitation please? I'm filming a new video today.

I look forward to meeting some of you soon!!

Not me, Chris.  But, my wife and I really enjoy your videos and we will be looking forward to this new one when it comes out.  We'll see you on May the 13th.  Look for the handlebar.  There is  about 50+ people signed up for a "Slot Pull" on the 14th, which we are a part of.  See you then, can't wait.  Keep up the good work.

The last video we watched did look like the Ovation was a Ghost Town.  It was very kewl, though.  

Watch the video that you did with Jay.  I was very impressed with your answer when asked if you were going to try to contract with another cruise line, you said that you are loyal to Royal.  That's impressive, to me.  You are the kind of employee that I would go to for service, information, and direction with confidence.