Error when trying to make purchase on RC Cruise Planner

I've been getting that error for 5 months now on every cruise I have planned.  Get it in Firefox and can't even get into cruise planned on Edge or Chrome web browsers.  When I need to buy something I literally have to sit on hold for 3 hours at a time.  I'm convinced it is what is driving up their call volumes because the two of us can't be alone ;).  In fact I'm sitting on hold right now....and all the stuff I tried to buy last night and gave up sitting on hold at 11pm EST...is now $250 more at 9am EST so I am peeved.

I wonder/hope that Royal's executives monitor social media sites like this one just to see what people are saying (unfiltered by their underlings who just want to keep them happy and give executives what they think the executives want to hear) about their product.  If they did, they would know that they have issues with IT and "Land Side" in general.  Especially the competency of their "phone answers".  I don't call them "Customer Service Representatives" because I/we can't trust that their answers to some basic questions are completely factual.  Yes there are some great "Phone Answerers", that's for sure.  But, my experience is far to many aren't. 

Again, JMHO