DBP + VOOM gone?

Just checking some upcoming cruises and it seems as though the option for DBP + VOOM isn't available for purchase, Classic Soda + VOOM is still available to buy though.  Wonder if it's a permanent change, glitch, or something wrong on my end.

I'll be disappointed if it's gone for good, was usually a pretty nice value if you wanted internet too.

6 minutes ago, joshgates said:

Just checking some upcoming cruises and it seems as though the option for DBP + VOOM isn't available for purchase, Classic Soda + VOOM is still available to buy though.  Wonder if it's a permanent change, glitch, or something wrong on my end.

I'll be disappointed if it's gone for good, was usually a pretty nice value if you wanted internet too.

Yes.  I just noticed that on at least one of my bookings.

My wife is on Royal right now and she is saying that the Beverage Package has a sale going on, that's our cruise in November on the Harmony.

Ovation of the seas for May 13th the Deluxe Beverage Package for 66.99.  Buy one get one 50% off.  

Maybe they're just updating for an upcoming sale?

9 minutes ago, WesKinetic said:

Now that is interesting. It is still showing up as an option for my cruise on Independence this weekend, but not for my next cruise on Symphony in July. 

Maybe they change your cruise to an alcohol free cruise.  

<justkiddingofcourse>

Wow you guys all scared me and I went to buy the DBP+Voom for my Nav cruise out of LA and it was still in my cart at a lower price than currently advertised. They let me purchase it at the price from the cart! Its currently $88.99/pd but my price worked out to $78.99/pd. Thanks to Royal IT for this glitch, always save your cart!