Will I make my return Flight?

Hey guys...first timer here. Thanks for all the info! I'm on Navigator May 6. yay! I have a 10:15am flight booked Monday morning for the return. If I carry off my own luggage, will they let me just walk off as soon as it docks? And... how difficult is it to get an Uber at the cruise terminal that morning? Eeeeek! So excited! 🙂 Thank you 

If you're flying from LAX, I would probably try to see if you can switch it to a later flight, at least 12PM or later. Getting to LAX in the morning from the ship is going to be busy and security could be pretty long.  Maybe check if you could switch your flight time at no extra cost to ensure you don't miss the flight.

9 hours ago, winelady said:

Hey guys...first timer here. Thanks for all the info! I'm on Navigator May 6. yay! I have a 10:15am flight booked Monday morning for the return. If I carry off my own luggage, will they let me just walk off as soon as it docks? And... how difficult is it to get an Uber at the cruise terminal that morning? Eeeeek! So excited! 🙂 Thank you 

You may have all the luck on your side and make it BUT I personally would NOT even try to make a 10:15am flight out of LAX!  You just never know what obstacles might stand in your way of making it on time!  I suggest, as @SpeedNoodles and @JennaRCB did, book nothing earlier than Noon...

Here is my recent experience.  Ship wasn't cleared until 7:30. I had a noon flight on Monday the 11th, I didn't walk off with my luggage but swiped off the ship at 9 in group 20. Got luggage, went through customs, waited and caught Uber and was at the airport by 10:30.  No traffic until entering the airport.    Driver said an hour earlier it was much busier.