Breakfast?

Jenny0609

We are heading out on Freedom of the Seas for a weekend cruise. Do they serve breakfast in the main dining room for 3 day cruises? I don’t see it on the app, but I’m not sure the dining is updated yet because it does have a dinner listed for night 4 which would be disembarkation day. Thanks!

We usually have first breakfast of coffee and danish delivered to the cabin at about 0700.  We enjoy it on the balcony then scrub up and change for second breakfast in the MDR.

about an hour later, will find us in the Windjammer for a small snack and coffee.

We did this on Freedom in September, so yes the MDR is open for breakfast.  Very good it is too.

10 hours ago, Andy & Sheryl Unwin said:

We usually have first breakfast of coffee and danish delivered to the cabin at about 0700.  We enjoy it on the balcony then scrub up and change for second breakfast in the MDR.

about an hour later, will find us in the Windjammer for a small snack and coffee.

We did this on Freedom in September, so yes the MDR is open for breakfast.  Very good it is too.

I am definitely not usually a breakfast person, but I'm totally going to do this. Looking forward to breakfast, second breakfast!

20 hours ago, Andy & Sheryl Unwin said:

We usually have first breakfast of coffee and Danish delivered to the cabin at about 0700

Yes! One of the things we LOVE about cruising. Once we get back home my wife starts a daily campaign every night after dinner that goes like this, "honey, it would be so nice if we had coffee and a croissant or bagel on our deck tomorrow morning". My reply is "a donut or croissant from Duncan Donuts can't compare to those on Royal and, we are not looking at the ocean, we are looking at some wetlands a a golf course fairway". 😎