Double points for 2022 sailings...couple catches

Well, found out the hard way that the offer was if you booked prior to september 2021(which I did and I think that's when the agent said), BUT you also have to be a gold member or higher as well.

It was my first official cruise with Royal, as I have cruised a chartered Royal but not Royal so I miss out.  Was hoping to go directly to platinum 😢.  Sailed an 8 night allure in suite so got my 16 and not the 32 I anticipated.

Now, how to convince wife who doesn't nearly enjoy cruising as much as I do to book again 🤔

15 minutes ago, MarkFamMan said:

Well, found out the hard way that the offer was if you booked prior to september 2021(which I did and I think that's when the agent said), BUT you also have to be a gold member or higher as well.

It was my first official cruise with Royal, as I have cruised a chartered Royal but not Royal so I miss out.  Was hoping to go directly to platinum 😢.  Sailed an 8 night allure in suite so got my 16 and not the 32 I anticipated.

Now, how to convince wife who doesn't nearly enjoy cruising as much as I do to book again 🤔

Convince her to let you go solo... That's what I did.  Then you get 2 points per night even in an inside cabin.