Issues with TAs

Has anyone had issues with their travel agents?  Long story short, our cruise booklet doesn't have my husband's middle name on it, whereas his passport does.  I brought this up with our TA and she told me RC doesn't want or need it.

We embark in less than 3 weeks on our first cruise ever, and I don't know what to do.

13 minutes ago, Thecatlady said:

Thank you everyone!!!  I got nervous about this, I guess it's just the excitement of finally going on this cruise!!!!

Understandable, that's why this board is here!

Even though I don't think it's a big deal, your agent should have either satisfied your concerns, or just made the change. 

4 hours ago, Thecatlady said:

Has anyone had issues with their travel agents?  Long story short, our cruise booklet doesn't have my husband's middle name on it, whereas his passport does.  I brought this up with our TA and she told me RC doesn't want or need it.

We embark in less than 3 weeks on our first cruise ever, and I don't know what to do.

I actually prefer not having my middle name on the reservation.  Less is more when it comes to Royal!

Just means you have to prove less at check in since they only need to match first and last name.

12 hours ago, Sharla said:

It's not a big deal if it doesn't have airfare on it. But, your TA should correct it if you want them to.

If you have airfare included in your reservation then we need middle name? I don’t think I even include my middle name when booking direct with an airline….(been so long I can’t remember).

7 hours ago, Distantdreamer77 said:

If you have airfare included in your reservation then we need middle name? I don’t think I even include my middle name when booking direct with an airline….(been so long I can’t remember).

If you have airfare included then the id needs to match the tickets.