Overall Best 'Day Pass' Resort in Nassau for Adults

Phoon

Best 'Day Pass' Resort in Nassau  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which resort do you prefer that offers a 'Day Pass' in Nassau?

• Margaritaville Beach Resort & Waterpark
    • Breezes Resort & Spa
    • RIU Palace
    • Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
    • Atlantis Paradise Island
    • Baha Mar

Hi everyone, this is my very first post and I hope the information here will help those in an info overload like me. πŸ™‚

Basically, my family and I (4 adults) will be in Nassau in November and I've been researching the many excursions and handful of resorts that are accepting guests. The funny thing is that there is so much info out there that it's really hard to pick what to do, but we've narrowed it down to spending the day at a resort. Even harder is trying to figure out the majority opinion on which resort people (adults) prefer to spend the day at.

• Phoon changed the title to Overall Best 'Day Pass' Resort in Nassau for Adults
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

These all inclusive resorts are interesting but it’s a tough pill to swallow paying $100+ when the deluxe beverage package is back waiting on the ship as are pools. I suppose beach access is cool but is it worth the dough?

It all depends on what you're looking for. You have to research the resorts. Look into everything they offer, food, drinks, recreation, pools, etc, etc. Are the pools better at the resort than onboard. Is there great snorkeling right off the beach. Are the kayaks free to use. What kind of food and drinks are offered with a day pass. Is it quiet by the pools and/or beach area, or is it a non-stop party. Would you like to try something different than just staying on the ship.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, we didn't opt for the drinks package, but we instead splurged on a cabana at coco cay. So our Nassau day we're looking at the resorts that are all-inclusive, but then you have the odd duck Margaritaville which has a lazy river that is very tempting lol.