Abbott test delivery time

30 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

They're supposed to ship overnight once approved,  but I had to contact customer service after about 4 days. 

I had the same experience.  Once they actually ship it's fast but had to call them after 5 days of no shipping update.

It was almost like they just forgot to ship it until I called to ask about it.

We have two replacements (from the two that were missing swabs and couldn't be used...) that they sent us while we were already on our cruise!  If anyone is looking to save a few bucks, I'd ship them anywhere in the US for 1/2 of the price of a single test. Might be a good back-up, wish we'd had more than 6 for the 4 of us...

5 hours ago, Mike Kim said:

We took our tests this morning for our Monday sail date.  When I went to open the box for the proctor, it was empty!!! I almost crapped myself.  But I was lucky that I ordered extra boxes to play it safe.  We both tested negative!! Bring on the cruise.  Shake your boxes, there should be 3 items in them.

OMG-I can't even.  Someone on my sailing tomorrow did her test then when her husband opened his box there was no drops......and they had no extras.  WTF is wrong with this company!!!  I feel like I need to pack the entire case to take to Europe, maybe I'll practice peeling away that tape to ensure the kit is whole before I go.

Totally stupid question...We also ordered and have received our box.  However, I've been reluctant to open the main box for fear of negating anything.  Do ya think it would be okay to open the main box as long as I don't open the individual test boxes?

1 hour ago, RDU said:

Totally stupid question...We also ordered and have received our box.  However, I've been reluctant to open the main box for fear of negating anything.  Do ya think it would be okay to open the main box as long as I don't open the individual test boxes?

Yes, you can open the shipping box and you take the test kits out. Just don't open the individual test kit until told to do so by the proctor. 

7 hours ago, Mike Kim said:

Shake the boxes to make sure something is at least inside them.

Agreed! We purchased 5 for the 4 of us and had TWO that were missing the swabs and could not be used.  What might be the worst part is they only sent us ONE replacement! Not that we need them now ( post cruise) but we paid for 5…