Crown And Anchor Points

Quick question. Back in May of 2021 I booked our first Royal Caribbean Cruise. April 3 -7 2022 A 4 day star class star loft suite. When I booked it was double points. so normally a suite would be 2 points a day but at that time it was 4 points a day in suites. 

Fast forward…. we had a great cruise….. I just just checked my crown and anchor status and it shows us at only 8 points. Should I call someone and if so who? 

7 minutes ago, starbrat said:

Quick question. Back in May of 2021 I booked our first Royal Caribbean Cruise. April 3 -7 2022 A 4 day star class star loft suite. When I booked it was double points. so normally a suite would be 2 points a dat but at that time it was 4 points a day in suites. 

Fast forward…. we had a great cruise….. I just just checked my crown and anchor status and it shows us at only 8 points. Should I call someone and if so who? 

For the promo I think the requirement was you had to be gold already.  Since you were in a star class maybe they'll make an exception but according to the promo you would only get 8 since it was your first cruise and wasn't gold.

You can call crown and anchor society number.

58 minutes ago, Blur said:

For the promo I think the requirement was you had to be gold already.  Since you were in a star class maybe they'll make an exception but according to the promo you would only get 8 since it was your first cruise and wasn't gold.

You can call crown and anchor society number.

I believe this is correct