150 Central Park - 2 Entrées?

PJC

Planning on going to 150 Cental Park on Harmony on upcoming cruise - can anyone advise if you can have 2 entrées? - looking at roasted tenderloin beef for 2 as been recommended - but also tempted with Lobster Thermidor - any advice would be great - or if not what entrées would you recommend 

many thanks 

On 4/17/2022 at 7:29 AM, PJC said:

Planning on going to 150 Cental Park on Harmony on upcoming cruise - can anyone advise if you can have 2 entrées? - looking at roasted tenderloin beef for 2 as been recommended - but also tempted with Lobster Thermidor - any advice would be great - or if not what entrées would you recommend 

many thanks 

you can order multiple entrees in all specialty restaurants, except for Chops, where they'll charge you extra

On 4/17/2022 at 2:20 PM, Ampurp85 said:

Yes you can. I had the beef tenderloin, it was for 1 because of covid protocols, and they also brought the lamb wellington for me to try.

Weird question but do you recall if the lamb Wellington had mushrooms? I know they are traditionally part of beef Wellington but hoping with the lamb twist they might be left off?

7 hours ago, fa-li said:

Weird question but do you recall if the lamb Wellington had mushrooms? I know they are traditionally part of beef Wellington but hoping with the lamb twist they might be left off?

There was some sort of paste/puree of mushrooms that covered the lamb......it might have been truffles as royal thinks everything fancy needs truffles.