Refreshment package

Jayhoaps

Hello everyone, this is my official first post!

For my upcoming cruise I have ordered the Refreshment Package which includes 

• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Fresh-squeezed juices
  • Johnny Rockets Shakes
  • Coca-Cola souvenir cup

I have a few questions, is Red bull included?

Also where do I get the fresh squeezed juices?

Also regarding the mocktails, do they offer that at every bar, lounge or restaurant? Are there a lot of mocktails you can order, does anyone know how much? For example less then 10 or more then 10 different mocktails?

Also at the bar where you order drinks, are there menus so you can see what to order?

Thanks so much for any guidance or help on this topic. Thanks 

In the past there have been drink menus at the bar. Additionally, the drink menus are posted in the App for each bar on ship. 
Before all of our kids were legal drinking age we were able to order the mocktails at the bars when we ordered our drinks. 
we always do the Unlimited Drink Package, so not sure about answers to your other questions. 

Technically a mocktail is any drink sans alcohol. So, you can get a daiquiri without rum and so on. I think red bull becomes included with the deluxe package. 

Each bar will have menus and the app has the menus for each bar. I believe the Windjammer; room service and the solarium bistro will have fresh squeezed juices.

35 minutes ago, Jayhoaps said:

Thank you everyone for your replies, 

Sounds like an excellent idea to check the APP for the menu of drinks. 

My question is, where can I download the APP and do you need wifi on the ship to access the APP?

Thanks in advance

You can download the app from the Apple store or Google Play store.  You do not need to purchase an internet package on the ship to use the app, it will run off of the ship's wifi.

So I downloaded the APP and I'm looking at the drinks the offer at the Pool Bar and I see they have cocktails such as Rum Punch, Pineapple Guava Sangria, Goombay smash etc..

Under the Refreshment package can I order those drinks without alcohol, would that be considered a mocktail?

Thanks in advance. Time. 

10 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

So I downloaded the APP and I'm looking at the drinks the offer at the Pool Bar and I see they have cocktails such as Rum Punch, Pineapple Guava Sangria, Goombay smash etc..

Under the Refreshment package can I order those drinks without alcohol, would that be considered a mocktail?

Thanks in advance. Time. 

For some of them yes.......probably all of them. However, based on certain ingredients, I can't imagine how good they might taste. 

12 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

Thanks in advance. Time. 

I have the refreshment package as well, first cruise coming up. From what I've read, you can ask for anything without alcohol, but some drinks might be pointless that way. Imagine ordering a Long Island Iced Tea without alcohol, for example. I'm very much looking forward to a virgin mudslide and daquiris, though. They also have a few original Mocktail recipes, now as well, so I'm looking forward to trying those.

On 4/18/2022 at 12:27 PM, Lexster said:

I have the refreshment package as well, first cruise coming up. From what I've read, you can ask for anything without alcohol, but some drinks might be pointless that way. Imagine ordering a Long Island Iced Tea without alcohol, for example. I'm very much looking forward to a virgin mudslide and daquiris, though. They also have a few original Mocktail recipes, now as well, so I'm looking forward to trying those.

This, yes.  I remember some kind of chocolate cocktail, (mudslide) which is vodka, vodka, coffee liqueur + heavy cream & a chocolate syrup drizzle -- without the alcohol, it's just heavy cream, so not anything I would like to drink - although you could mix in the syrup & have a very rich chocolate milk 😄

7 hours ago, TinyDancer said:

The bars have a list of a few “zero proof” cocktails on their menu, see below. Our favorite was the blueberry nojito. Then you can also get virgin piña coladas, daiquiris, lava flows, or whatever else you think would work well without alcohol.

58F26FCB-95E2-4D5E-8132-D93FD9D949DB.thumb.png.e652e4ad54893f9c1acf4915a31fb1ea.png

Thanks yeah I saw that on the APP as well but it seems so limited.

But if I order virgin piña coladas, daiquiris,virgin, is that included under the refreshment package? Thanks again.

7 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

Thanks yeah I saw that on the APP as well but it seems so limited.

But if I order virgin piña coladas, daiquiris,virgin, is that included under the refreshment package? Thanks again.

Yes. My kids live on virgin strawberry daiquiris with the refreshment package.

51 minutes ago, FF86 said:

Just a note with the Johnny Rocket's shakes. That's only if you order dinner there and pay for the meal (like $10 or so). Then the milkshakes are free.

I've read on other threads that this depends on the ship. Some ships allow you to get a Milkshake without  paying for a meal. 

59 minutes ago, carlosalonsor said:

I've read on other threads that this depends on the ship. Some ships allow you to get a Milkshake without  paying for a meal. 

That's entirely true/possible, I appreciate the correction to that point, but it's still nice to know ahead of time that it may not be included.

I copied this list of mocktails from someone cause that's the package we bought:

Pina Coladas
Peach Coladas
Strawberry Daquiries
Mango Daquiries
Lime magaritas (also ask for it frozen)
Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)
Papaya Passion Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)
Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)
Lava FlowMiami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)
Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)
Mudslide
Flavoured Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)
Rosewater Lemonade
Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...
Bloody Mary
Mexican Limeade in TWO70
Roy Rodgers (Coke + Grenadine)
Bitter Tonic (Bitters + Tonic water)
Atomic cat (Orange Juice + Tonic water)
Singapore sling (squeeze of lime, add mango, pineapple and pomegranate juice in a 1:1:2 ratio(fill 50%), add equal tonic water or fizzy water, garnish with lime and mint)
Arizona Sunset (grenadine, 50/50 sprite + OJ)
Millionaire sour (Sour + Ginger Ale + Grenadine)
Dirty Dr P

2 hours ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

Has anyone gotten the water can package before? It seems strange that for the same price you get either 12 or 24 cans. Is that correct?

I have and the price will change based on the number of cans. It shows you the price for 12 can first and then when you change to 24 the price will update.

10 hours ago, CruisinMomma said:

I copied this list of mocktails from someone cause that's the package we bought:

Pina Coladas
Peach Coladas
Strawberry Daquiries
Mango Daquiries
Mudslide
Rosewater Lemonade
Bloody Mary
Mexican Limeade in TWO70
Singapore sling (squeeze of lime, add mango, pineapple and pomegranate juice in a 1:1:2 ratio(fill 50%), add equal tonic water or fizzy water, garnish with lime and mint)
Dirty Dr P

Wow awesome thanks for the list, that's a lot more then the 5 mocktails I see in the app. Where did you get this information by the way? So this list is considered mocktail and good for the refreshment package? Thanks in advance. 

The cups are available, on the first day, at a few tables set up in the Promenade area…most bars will also have them.  If you are like me and forget to pick it up until day 3!!!  then you’ll need to find out where to get it.  In my case…it was at the Ben &Jerry’s (I was on the Freedom).   I didn’t think there is a pkg that includes refreshment and VOOM…thought that was only with soda or alcohol pkg.  At any rate once you are on the ship you are able to connect to VOOM and if you have trouble doing so (like not so tech savvy me!) there is a booth near guest services specifically for Internet purchase and help.

7 hours ago, MrHaga said:

And also if the package included Voom, where do we the Username/Passord to connect to the onboard wifi?

When you first board and connect to wifi you will be given the choice to connect to VOOM or use the free connection for the app. Choose the VOOM option and you will set up your account.  It will recognize that your have a package purchased when you sign up.

On 4/30/2022 at 1:16 AM, Jayhoaps said:

Wow awesome thanks for the list, that's a lot more then the 5 mocktails I see in the app. Where did you get this information by the way? So this list is considered mocktail and good for the refreshment package? Thanks in advance. 

Someone had posted the list on one of the Facebook groups I belong to and included pictures of most of the drinks. I copied it so I have it for my trip in November.

1 hour ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

The cups are available, on the first day, at a few tables set up in the Promenade area…most bars will also have them.  If you are like me and forget to pick it up until day 3!!!  then you’ll need to find out where to get it.  In my case…it was at the Ben &Jerry’s (I was on the Freedom).   I didn’t think there is a pkg that includes refreshment and VOOM…thought that was only with soda or alcohol pkg.  At any rate once you are on the ship you are able to connect to VOOM and if you have trouble doing so (like not so tech savvy me!) there is a booth near guest services specifically for Internet purchase and help.

My bad. of course you are correct. Soda package. So if I understand you correctly I can go pick one up at one of the tables at the promenade when i have made a purchase pre-cruise. So they are not placed in the staterooms at arrival anymore?

So if I purchased 4 soda+voom I would have to set up the accounts on Voom with my credentials on the the devices for the 3 other person in our group, so that it recognize that it is me who have Purchased it?

1 hour ago, MrHaga said:

So if I purchased 4 soda+voom I would have to set up the accounts on Voom with my credentials on the the devices for the 3 other person in our group, so that it recognize that it is me who have Purchased it?

When you purchased you should have had to select the individuals in your room you were purchasing the package for. Each of them will have to sign up for their own VOOM access. They are asked for first name, birth year and stateroom number to create your VOOM account.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 3:05 PM, CruisinMomma said:

Pina Coladas
Peach Coladas
Strawberry Daquiries
Mango Daquiries
Mudslide
Rosewater Lemonade
Bloody Mary
Mexican Limeade in TWO70
Dirty Dr P

This is enough to make me go ahead and plan another cruise JUST to go through this list top to bottom... #goals LOL

On 5/1/2022 at 12:47 AM, MrHaga said:

When a refreshment package is ordered pre-cruise in the cruise planner... Where do we get our Coca-Cola souvenir cup the first day?

And also if the package included Voom, where do we the Username/Passord to connect to the onboard wifi?

PreCovid they were in our stateroom when we got there.

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2022 at 6:18 PM, Ampurp85 said:

Yeah it was pretty weird how many people were walking around asking about cups on my last few sailings. Some people didn't even know they were owed cups as nothing was communicated.

Yeah, agree.  Unless you know, you don't.  I always get the soda package and on the President's cruise last week I got lots of in-room notices - but not one explained to pick up my cup at at bar...  😕

I'm not buying the refreshment package since I mostly drink iced tea, water, and usually only drink 1 mocktail/day so it's not worth the cost for me.  I really like the mocktails, especially the strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas which are delicious.  Now I've got to try the blueberry nojito that was mentioned in this thread!