Suddenly now have an OBC

On 4/16/2022 at 9:52 PM, Ampurp85 said:

Was it the C&A special. Because I got OBC on a bunch of upcoming cruises for being a C&A member $25 on cruises under 4N and $50 for any over 5

That's interesting. I had applied for a shareholder's OBC for an upcoming 5-day cruise, which I expected to be $50. Suddenly I had OBC for $150! I called my TA and he said it looked like $50 for the shareholder's OBC and another $100 because RCCL was "apparently feeling generous that day". I guess it's really an additional $50 each for my spouse & myself because we used Future Cruise Credits from a cruise that we cancelled last Fall. 

On 4/16/2022 at 2:06 PM, Micheleyd said:

Hello all!

I noticed that a $100 OBC showed up on my account yesterday. I just booked during the kids sail free sale with a $400 credit I had from March of 2020 due to Covid. I wondered what the credit would be for? Not that I am complaining about free money lol! 

I had that happen with my previous booking (before the pandemic hit and I had to rebook). For some reason a random $50 OBC showed up. I'm pre-Gold, so I don't get any C&A benefits. No idea where it came from and never even got to use it.