Bermuda

In the event that there is an issue uploading your negative test result, or any other required documentation…Bermuda will issue a Provisional Approval which will be accepted to board the ship on embarkation day. Then upon arrival in Bermuda, you would need to show the missing documentation to the Bermuda Health Authorities before you will be allowed to disembark.

E815DAFE-8D8B-4D0A-9034-49D74BC505E6.thumb.jpeg.6101b9fbf54ce916c085b3780cbeddba.jpeg

4E77767B-0D00-4B10-B966-65DB5D4814D0.jpeg

On 4/21/2022 at 6:30 AM, shof515 said:

from what i noticed on a different cruise line, when Bermuda is during the middle of the cruise the cruise ship will do covid testing onboard the ship. They will usually tell you to go to xyz lounge or dinning room on a specific date for testing. then they will the forward the results to the Bermuda government.

you still need to precruise covid test as part of the Bermuda travel authorization process

We are planning on the 8 day to Bahamas and then Bermuda itinerary...and had the rug pulled out. 

Can anyone confirm what they are seeing for Bermuda for onboard testing? Does the cruise provide the test at no-charge or is this an added cost to the passenger? What test do they do (PCR or antigen) ? The App says antigen but this is the only place it says this. 

This is very concerning that the Bermuda requirements are JUST coming to light.. I found them accidentally buried in a link "Questions? ... the information I needed to complete on the APP do not show the need for this extra testing or the authorization form as a RC requirement to even get on board on Day 1....all it says is "pass the wellness check at the terminal" and "answer the health and safety questions the day before the cruise". NOTHING about Bermuda forms ! 

I am 14 days from the cruise and just found out about the form.

I was just on hold with RC now.. I reviewed what Bermuda posts for testing...it says if Bermuda is your first port (NOT OUR CRUISE) or if Bermuda is longer than 4 days away... (not our cruise either!) We are 4 days from Florida... so NOW WHAT? The Customer agent on the phone says I will have to escalate this to find out what you will need to do because you are 4 days away from Bermuda... I CAN'T be the first one to encounter this. 🙄

She came back and told me the 2 day test prior to sailing should be sufficient.. SHOULD? 

The RC site link to "View SetSail Pass" for my cruise says, 

"For sailings that visit Bermuda, all guests 2 and older must complete a Travel Authorization form, upload their negative test results and pay an associated fee of $40. Be prepared to show a receipt of this form during check-in to board the ship."

What if Bermuda does not get my form approved or does not get it back to me BEFORE boarding day? if I don't get my authorization approved by boarding day, will RC deny me boarding?? The RC rep said no... the website says differently... when I told the rep this she said, yes you are correct, she did not have that information...  The window to get approval from Bermuda seems to be no more than 2 days as I can't submit to Bermuda until I have my 2-day precruise testing complete. 

Any HELP from anyone else who has done Bermuda ? 

Thanks in Advance!

Screenshot 2022-05-12 212304.png