CocoCay Question

lollilb

Hi everyone, just looking at Cococay options for our 1st cruise. I'm thinking about one of the little clamshell loungers for the day, 2 questions, are there normal free beach loungers? the other half tends to like more sun than me, or should i say the sun likes him more! and if we chose to do one of the excursions/ spend time at the water slides will we lose our chosen clamshell lounger? or is it just a case of leaving some personal belongings, e.g. a beach bag/beach towel?

what are your favourite excurions? 

TIA

Guest toodle68

All the normal beach loungers are free and first come etc..  We have never done it since they are new, but I believe the clamshells and two loungers are yours for the day. I would just leave something there like towels.

On a recent trip in November on Anthem we did the wave runner excursion and it was one of the best excursions I have ever been on hands down. You should know that this is not a lazy slow jetski ride around the island. This is a full out high speed ride. If you like that I highly recommend it. 

As for the loungers I  noticed that when the tender docked most people got off the boat and headed to the left where there are chair and loungers everywhere. We had to go to the right to get to the wave runner excursion. On that side of the island there seemed to be much more beach with plenty of chairs open.