Air2Sea

Depending on the change you are better to engage A2S.  In some cases if they don't know you've made a change there can be situations when they are unaware of your actions they can inadvertently override your changes.  That might be minor or it could result in an undesirable outcome if you've done something like upgraded to first class and the airines makes an equipment change. 

We just used air2sea a couple of weeks ago. We had a party of 6 (2 young children). All 4 of our flights had our seats all together without us picking our seats and one of our flights was booked a couple of hours before it took off and even then our seats only had one person in-between our group and we easily asked them to switch a middle seat for an isle once on board.   

On 4/20/2022 at 1:14 AM, Distantdreamer77 said:

Thank you for the responses.

How far out before the cruise will the “ticket” your flights so you can select your seats? Wondering if it’s worth paying double just to make sure I can get seats together and and aisle seat that I need.

I think it depends on the airline. My experience with Air2Sea is that with Delta, you are able to pick seats right after you get off the phone with Air2Sea. Air Canada on the other hand would not allow me to because the "tickets" are not considered "ticketed" until after final payment. After I called AC myself, I was able to convince them to let me pick seats. So a bit more trouble than Delta. No clue about the other airlines because I usually only fly Delta.

On 4/15/2022 at 8:46 PM, Distantdreamer77 said:

I’ve used the search function and didn’t see my question so please forgive me if this has been asked before. 

If I book my flights through Air2Sea, and for some reason I need to make a change would I be able to or are you stuck with what you chose?

In my experience, you can make changes or even cancel right up to final payment date