Printing Baggage Tags

Shane D

20 minutes ago, KenCP said:

@Shane D Go to your cruise planner click view boarding pass, then click print luggage tags.

I’m lost, I can’t see this option?  I can view Set Sail Pass?  But can’t see view Boarding Pass anywhere?  I’m in the app, is there a different way to access what you are referring to?

6 minutes ago, Shane D said:

We sail in 14 days, I can’t find them 

WOW, that's not good.  

Once you click view boarding pass, you should see this then click "view luggage tags", that's where they are.

But, not to worry.  If you don't get them by cruise date, it's not a problem.  The porters at the dock/pier will make one for you.

image.png.3da9b1f591ebd3937c71a13eeb55f431.png

44 minutes ago, Shane D said:

I’m lost, I can’t see this option?  I can view Set Sail Pass?  But can’t see view Boarding Pass anywhere?  I’m in the app, is there a different way to access what you are referring to?

image.png.1d14509dc74d7c8e247184245a58b30d.png

I never had an option to print them by themselves, but if you go to the page that has the "Plan my cruise" button, you'll see a thing that says "View more details" with the arrow. If you click it, you'll see your cruise documents. It's a big PDF. Inside there if a page with your luggage tags.

48 minutes ago, Shane D said:

Thanks everyone for the help and advice, frighteningly I can’t see most (any) of the screens/options being posted on my app or when I sign in…. 🤷‍♂️

So, if that's the case, if you used a Travel Agent, I'd give them a call. If you booked through Royal, you'll unfortunately need to sit in their phone system for awhile, but I'd still check to make sure. Unless, like @smokeybanditsaid, if it's a guaranteed cabin (one Royal picks on for you at a lower fare), the room may not have been assigned. If it were me, I'd still call for find out for sure.

10 hours ago, Lexster said:

image.png.1d14509dc74d7c8e247184245a58b30d.png

I never had an option to print them by themselves, but if you go to the page that has the "Plan my cruise" button, you'll see a thing that says "View more details" with the arrow. If you click it, you'll see your cruise documents. It's a big PDF. Inside there if a page with your luggage tags.

Did you log-in to your account?  This is where you hit "View Boarding Pass" and it will take you to the page I posted above, "View Luggage Tag".  That's just one way to view/print the tag.  

13 minutes ago, 1st Mate said:

Did you log-in to your account?  This is where you hit "View Boarding Pass" and it will take you to the page I posted above, "View Luggage Tag".  That's just one way to view/print the tag.  

Ahah! Yes, I didn't realize the tags were under there, so yes if I click View Boarding Pass, the tags are there. Thanks!

1 hour ago, ChessE4 said:

As an aside, our travel agent always sends us a packet with all of the documents, including luggage tags.  Another reason for having a TA.

I’ve sent the TA an email too, but I’m expecting a delay in responding due to Easter 

51 minutes ago, 1st Mate said:

Yes, I’ve logged into the app and also my account on a laptop, unless there is a further site to log into (this wouldn’t surprise me as the app and the desktop are so different)

• 9 months later...