Premium Coffee on Allure of the Seas

sheena23

I am considering purchasing the Deluxe drink package on my upcoming cruise on Allure of the Seas. I know I'll enjoy some alcoholic drinks but I am also a coffee fanatic and enjoy my espresso based drinks so this package may be perfect for me.

I know Starbucks is not included in the premium coffee but what is included? And where is that premium coffee found on the ship? I apologize if this question has been asked! 

This is my first cruise! Thank you for all your help!

Guest toodle68

I looked at that package since I love my coffee.. but on a 6 night cruise it worked out to be 2-3 coffees a day.  I think that is where I struggled because I go grab a 16oz coffee from wind jammer when I first get up and then could not imagine drinking 2-3 more coffee's through the day.  I don't know if you can get a premium coffee from wind jammer, but you can from the cafe in the promenade and also in the main dining room..  It was listed on the desert menu..

Funny enough.. its also 15 coffees on the 3 day cruise.. I would be bouncing off the walls with 5 espressos a day.

You can pretty much get anything you'd get at Starbucks at Cafe Promenade. The only difference is they use Seattle's Best Coffee (owned by Starbucks) and call their blended coffee drinks something other than a frapp, yet the mix is sourced from Starbucks.

• 2 years later...