Benefits of a Jr Suite

8 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

There are not a whole lot of extra benefits for JS.  You do get early boarding and the opportunity to eat at Coastal Kitchen if your ship has it.

We are going in Allure. First time in Royal, so not sure if it has it. Coastal is only for 1st lunch or you get to go any time?

8 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

Allure has Coastal.  You would need to go to Coastal Kitchen to make reservations.  Those is suites are prioritized but you should be able to get a few slots.  Try for the 1st night because the filet from CK is considered one of the best meals in any restaurant.

Yep, JS is limited to the evening meal and a reservation is required.  And yes, there is, in fact, a Coastal Kitchen on the Allure.

6 minutes ago, Templecruiser said:

You will also get double points over your balcony room, larger room and deck, a bath tub if you have kids, And CK like others have said. The nicer perks really kick in a step above a JS into a Grand suite.

Unfortunately,  no double points on a Royal Up upgrade 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program

here is a list of benefits. 
i skipped the junior suite when i had royal up offers. Not worth the $400 in my opinion. I only want the extras couldnt really care less about the room that i will only be going to to sleep.