Guest Information - State/Province

Hello Guys!

I live in Brasil and there is not a state/province to fill in guest informations. Since I have to select one, I`m wondering if I can select randomly one state or this can be a future problem.

There should be one online chat.. it is incredible that there is only one US number to call.

Please someone help me 😬

2 hours ago, daniel_dayrell said:

Hello Guys!

I live in Brasil and there is not a state/province to fill in guest informations. Since I have to select one, I`m wondering if I can select randomly one state or this can be a future problem.

There should be one online chat.. it is incredible that there is only one US number to call.

Please someone help me 😬

You can direct message them on any major online social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).

2 hours ago, daniel_dayrell said:

Hello Guys!

Please someone help me 😬

Do you not chose Country first? If so, it should recognize if that country doesn’t have states or provinces

5 hours ago, daniel_dayrell said:

Yes I did. I’ve chosen Brasil but still doesn’t have Brazilian states/provinces.

Have you scrolled through the whole list? There should be an option somewhere that says something like "Not Applicable" and this is the option you want. On most of my previous cruises, this was right at the top before the names of all the different states, but I vaguely remember that on the last two it's been included alphabetically, so it's somewhere around the middle.