28 day cruise cancelled

FYI .....I was booked for a 28 day cruise on Grandeur of the seas for the month of April.  Coming back from the previous cruise, I got a positive test at the Canadian border and had to quarantine for 10 days. My wife (who tested negative) had to re test after 8 days and also tested positive and had to quarantine a further 10 days .  Needless to say we could not fly to Barbados and get on the ship.   Because I am a  Club Royale member  I was able to cancel the 4 b2b cruises and get my port fees refunded and Air2Sea refunded my airfare booked on Air Canada.    They tried to get me on the second leg of the cruise but flights were not available .  Both Royal and Air2Sea were very accommodating on the cancellation, as I had proof of the positive covid test.  I felt a little off for about 2 days and  my wife had no symptoms.    This was a bucket list cruise as it was in a GS., and I love Barbados and the southern Islands.   Anyways, we are ready to go back to Nassau on our favourite ship,  Oasis of the Seas come May 1 for 2 weeks.  Cant wait!