Probably a stupid question about sea pass card

TheRick

Hello,

my wife and I haven’t been on a cruise since 2006 and it wasn’t on Royal Caribbean. I have what might be a stupid question, but here it is. I read you don’t get your sea pass card right away when you get on board. How do you get your sea pass card? Does everyone have to wait in line at guest services or is there another method?

6 minutes ago, TheRick said:

Hello,

my wife and I haven’t been on a cruise since 2006 and it wasn’t on Royal Caribbean. I have what might be a stupid question, but here it is. I read you don’t get your sea pass card right away when you get on board. How do you get your sea pass card? Does everyone have to wait in line at guest services or is there another method?

They are waiting on your room door for you when rooms are available, around 1300-1400 time frame. 

15 minutes ago, TheRick said:

Hello,

Like everyone else has said, you will find your sea pass cards either on the desk in your room or on your cabin number plague.  

I also recommend that you print out your set sail pass (amongst all the other boarding documents).  While early on the first day, many locations will ask for your cabin number, sometimes they want to see the Set Sail Pass as well.  You can also get it in the Royal app, but having that piece of paper makes it a bit easier.  

If you download the app, you will have your Seapass card there as well! Much handier than printing papers to carry around (in my opinion)! Most of the time, the crew members will just ask for your room number. When paying for something, your picture shows up so you can't give a "fake" or different room number

Also, your card is valid once you board the ship!

99.9% of the time, the rooms are ready at 2. The captain will make announcements about that during embarkation.