Alaska Digital Photo Package

Does anyone with an upcoming Alaska cruise have an option for a digital photo package in their cruise planner? 

We always get one of the digital photo packages, but there hasn't been one available on our upcoming Alaska cruise. We booked the cruise when the sailing first opened, and I've been checking since before anything was available for purchase in the CP. Once items were available, the CP has always had the print options but the "check onboard" message for the digital package (like when the Key sells out). 

43 minutes ago, jay1021 said:

Has Radiance had "Digital" before?  

Not sure - it's our first time on her. I would be surprised if the photo package is ship dependent though since it's a service. It's also been available on every other ship we've been on. 🤷‍♀️

26 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

Not sure - it's our first time on her. I would be surprised if the photo package is ship dependent though since it's a service. It's also been available on every other ship we've been on. 🤷‍♀️

We'll blame it on COVID!  Not really.  I was just thinking if it is an older ship, which I think it is, maybe they don't have the digital storage space for thousands of digital photos. I don't know if they use a cloud or not or if they have massive storage on the ship.   I'm probably wrong, but it's just a thought.

2 hours ago, jay1021 said:

We'll blame it on COVID!  Not really.  I was just thinking if it is an older ship, which I think it is, maybe they don't have the digital storage space for thousands of digital photos. I don't know if they use a cloud or not or if they have massive storage on the ship.   I'm probably wrong, but it's just a thought.

That's what I thought at first since she hasn't started sailing yet, but we're less than 60 days out now. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2022 at 10:13 AM, Peter D said:

This is what I see on Radiance sailing.

image.thumb.png.a7edb95863aa46ea1b698d0daab03d22.png

This is what I see on my Cruise planner too.  I was hoping for a Digital Option; but I am not seeing one, I figured I would order it early so I could save a little; also planning on using these instead of standard School pics this year for the kiddo's.- On Radiance as well around Christmas 22.  Hopefully, before I sail the options will change.