How far in advance....

Bazza

Hi experts

From your previous experiences, how far in advance (approximately) do the packages start to get shown on the Planner please?

Cruises are back to back on Oasis Jan 2024 - can never book too far in advance IMO!  💭📅⏰🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇺🇸

Thank you. 

21 minutes ago, michaelp1446 said:

On Oasis Jan 15 2023. CP not populated yet. Hoping by the 270 day to go mark things will show up.

I believe they are finished rolling out the ships supported on the App. It looks like they are concentrating on cruises 

up to 12/31/22 in planner. Hope it changes soon. Book asap and reprice !

That's the plan!! I booked and cancelled multiple times on the previous ones but never been almost 2 years ahead when booking!! Thanks. 

I'm guessing they haven't decided on the 2023 pricing for the beverage and dining packages yet.

I can book my excursions for January 2023 on Freedom of the Seas and February 2023 on Odyssey of the Seas, but both of these have nothing listed for drinks, dining, or spa treatments listed yet. I even have some Alaska excursions showing up for a August 2023 cruise on Quantum. 

2 hours ago, Bazza said:

That's the plan!! I booked and cancelled multiple times on the previous ones but never been almost 2 years ahead when booking!! Thanks. 

I'm not saying don't do it but watch the accounting like a hawk.  I now have 2 separate cruises where I cancelled a specialty dining reservation a changed it to a multiple specialty dining package.  RCCL issued a credit to the credit card used and ALSO deducted the amount of the refund credit from my cruise invoice.  The first time I attempted to pay the remaining balance in the amount I knew was correct and they refunded the "excess" in the form of credit to my credit card.  The online payment page now says I have a balance equal to the credit issued in error.  I tried to pay it again,  it was immediately refunded again but my account still shows a balance owed.  I have called and spoke with 3 different customer service agents who assure me it will be fixed by the final payment date.  That was 6 weeks ago and it is still messed up!

I now have a different cruise with the exact same issue but I not have attempted to make any further payments on that one yet.

8 hours ago, JazzBassMan said:

m guessing they haven't decided on the 2023 pricing for the beverage and dining packages yet.

I can book my excursions for January 2023 on Freedom of the Seas and February 2023 on Odyssey of the Seas, but both of these have nothing listed for drinks, dining, or spa treatments listed yet. I even have some Alaska excursions showing up for a August 2023 cruise on Quantum. 

Oasis in January 2023 has "boilerplate" PDCC excursions listed with the never ever pay this price shown. No excursions for other ports,

Beverage or dining packages available yet...They are "still working on the fun"...😂