CDC Cruise Colors

Is there a way to find out what the date of a cruise was to put the ship under investigation? And the number of cases? Was on the Explorer of the Seas leaving out of Puerto Rico. I’ve heard a 2 cases but was wondering if my sail date was the date for investigation. Just curious. I’m not sick.  

11 hours ago, DebsGlass said:

Is there a way to find out what the date of a cruise was to put the ship under investigation? And the number of cases? Was on the Explorer of the Seas leaving out of Puerto Rico. I’ve heard a 2 cases but was wondering if my sail date was the date for investigation. Just curious. I’m not sick.  

sorry to say, in this day and age, assume there is Covid on the ship despite the preboarding  requirement to test.

On my March sailing on Anthem no less than 25 people reported they tested positive post cruise (reported in the FB group for my sailing and a few reached out to Royal to let them know)
On my April sailing on Anthem a few have mentioned the identical symptoms but no one is testing positive yet.  It seems (based on March) that it is at least 3 days of symptoms before testing positive----