CK tipping question

fa-li

For those that eat most breakfasts/dinners in the CK, do you tip as you go or at the end?  I guess I'm really asking if the staff remains pretty much the same all week.

Haven't been on Oasis class before.  When we do smaller ships and just get the breakfast in Chops, it's the same waiters every morning so we just do a big thank you on the last day.  But I read somewhere that it's better to tip at each dinner in CK?  

I know it's personal but would appreciate thoughts and experiences.  We like to show appreciation and are happy to tip extra cash.  Just wondering about best protocol on Harmony.  Thanks!

8 minutes ago, fa-li said:

For those that eat most breakfasts/dinners in the CK, do you tip as you go or at the end? 

We always tip for each meal/service individually regardless of which venue we go to.  We never know if we will be seeing that staff again or not.  Usually in the CK you will see the same folks again and again but you have no way to be sure.  So just to make sure we don't leave anyone out, we tip as we go.  Always.

28 minutes ago, bytheseashorenb said:

I like the idea of tipping nightly at the end of the meal.  What is an appropriate amount to leave on the table?

I think this is personal. Whatever you feel comfortable leaving. Anything extra will be appreciated

But I feel like at least $5pp unless it is amazing and then it becomes $10pp