Transfer vouchers

I ordered 2 airport to port transfers from RC customer service. My credit card was charged right away but I received no confirming email or travel vouchers. My friend (going on same cruise) ordered 4 for her family and her vouchers are included in her edocs. I’ve called back on 2 separate occasions and both times ended up with them emailing me the same agent ‘invoice’ which lists all the charges for the cruise, including a line for transfers. Will this be good enough to use or do I need the actual transfer vouchers? 

We have had other issues were something did not show on the eDocs or it was incorrect (they listed everyone traveling in our party as the lowest C&A level in the eDoc and on the set sail passes). We called and the agent reissued the eDoc and set sail passes with the corrected information and emailed it immediately to us where we could verify it. Do not hang up until you see what you want and know is correct, they can help you out.