xSAILEDx - Navigator of the Seas - Jun 16, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise) - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise

AshleyDillo

22 minutes ago, CruisingOz said:

Hey @AshleyDillo, sorry to bother you. Are you able to advise what monthly level to take part in the top tier insiders? I am diamond and it notes it as top tier but I do not know how to participate in the additional broadcasts or whether I qualify? Appreciate your feedback.   

The extra broadcasts are on Facebook, so you have to have an account over there. The diamond level does qualify so shoot @Matt a message and he can check to make sure he adds you to the Top Tier list on Facebook and that you're also invited in the Insiders Facebook group.

2 hours ago, CruisingOz said:

Hey @AshleyDillo, sorry to bother you. Are you able to advise what monthly level to take part in the top tier insiders? I am diamond and it notes it as top tier but I do not know how to participate in the additional broadcasts or whether I qualify? Appreciate your feedback.   

Email me a link to your Facebook profile and I can add you!

7 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Nice. We want to find a way to get a 2023 cruise on the schedule.  We'll see if we like the west coast cruises in July with a 4-night sampler.

MEI has group rates that are currently averaging $200 less than the prices online plus OBC..so might as well put a deposit down 😉

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Just looked at the online prices. Yikes. A GS would be a lot more expensive than I've ever paid for a GS.

Yeah, 2023 rates are eye watering.  Especially for LA cruisers who have seen cheap deals on Navigator for some time.

If it was less than a GS I'd say book it refundable and hope for price drops.  If they never happen cancel for a refund.  That doesn't work for a GS unfortunately.  

We looked the pricing for a GS but could not justify it for the offerings Navigator has. We decided on a ocean view balcony and used the money to book the four night preceding, so the two cruises worked out cheaper than the GS, and so for us better value.  

• Matt pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Navigator of the Seas - Jun 16, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise) - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, M First said:

Hello Bette and Bill, 

Michael First here, looking to meeting you too in June, I live in Southern California  I watch Matt's blog every Monday - Looking forward to communicating with everyone going on the trip

Michael and Familyy 

Thank for the welcome, Michael. We are looking forward to chatting with you. We are also looking forward to seeing some of the ports we normally only hit when we do a Panama Canal cruise.

On 1/16/2023 at 8:09 PM, MDFirst10430 said:

Hello, Just wanted to start this roll call for those who are going on the Royal Caribbean Group cruise with Matt. 

Who is coming from Southern California - I will be departing from the San Fernando Valley 

I went ahead and merged this with the existing Roll Call thread. The Group Cruise threads we just keep pinned in the main Roll Call board; they're just at the bottom of the Roll Call sub-forum.

Thank you for merging the thread - I was wondering were everyone was traveling to the San Pedro port from for the June 16, 2023 cruse , I and my family will be traveling from the San Fernando Valley , Southern California. 

Looking forward to hearing from everyone

Michael

Usually the group has tables located near each other for each of the traditional dining times. It really depends on the layout of the area we are in as to what size tables they have. I know on Mariner there were a bunch of 10 top tables and 4 top tables assigned to the group all in the same area.