xSAILEDx - Navigator of the Seas - Jun 16, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise) - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise

AshleyDillo

On 2/16/2023 at 6:36 PM, M First said:

Yes on the message board what are the different level of posts and what does it take to move to the next level.
Thank you 

The same as Royal Caribbean - Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle.  It just takes more posts to change levels.  The only benefit is just what you learn or share with others!

Hi, has any one else gotten this offer - It comes from the Royal Visa card ?

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2016/Executive_Requests/16052976_Cruise_Advisory_Email/images/logo_hero.png

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

We identified you had redeemed MyCruise Rewards points to a reservation which was then cancelled as a part of our Global Sailing Suspension or under our Cruise With Confidence policy. We are sorry that you were unable to sail with us at that time as planned. We are happy to share some good news, though! We have set your redemption aside to be reapplied toward another booking. Please see below for additional details regarding this redemption process.

• Your redemption must be applied to a reservation by June 30, 2023.
  • This new booking must be for a sailing which departs on or before December 31, 2023.
  • All regular terms and conditions, as well as combinability requirements, for typical MyCruise Rewards redemptions will apply.
  • Please contact us at least 7 business days before your new sailing departs in order to allow us time to get your redemption applied.
  • If you are not planning to cruise before December 31, 2023, we can transfer your redemption to another guest upon your request. Please call us with that guest’s reservation ID, name and sailing details if you would like us to transfer this for you.
  • In order to process the reapplication of your previous MyCruise Rewards redemption, please contact us by phone at 1-888-305-4626. We are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 9 pm EST, and on weekends from 9 am to 6 pm EST. Be ready to provide your new reservation ID, name, and your Royal Caribbean Visa card number and billing zip code so we may locate your previous redemption. We will be happy to help you through this process!

Thank you for being a Royal Caribbean Visa Signature cardholder. We are very excited to welcome you back onboard!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2016/Executive_Requests/16052976_Cruise_Advisory_Email/images/frame.png

31 minutes ago, M First said:

Hello , 

can i please have the link to acess the face book group cruise site 

Thank you 

Michael 

I actually just went to FB and typed in "Royal Caribbean Blog - Navigator Group Cruise - 06/16/23" - it will give you an option to join after asking a couple of qualifying questions.  It will be approved shortly thereafter.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my Royal Up bid on a Junior Suite from an Oceanview Balcony.  I forgot there were new cabins in this ship and got one of the ones that are in the front crown area (so I pretty much screwed up as the balconies don't directly overlook the water, which is disappointing). Live and learn,  I guess. 

55 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I got my Royal Up bid on a Junior Suite from an Oceanview Balcony.  I forgot there were new cabins in this ship and got one of the ones that are in the front crown area (so I pretty much screwed up as the balconies don't directly overlook the water, the bathroom is the size of a normal room, there isn't the large closet, which is disappointing). The balcony is pretty much the same size as the room, though. Live and learn,  I guess. 

Talk about a mixed blessing !!  

58 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I got my Royal Up bid on a Junior Suite from an Oceanview Balcony.  I forgot there were new cabins in this ship and got one of the ones that are in the front crown area (so I pretty much screwed up as the balconies don't directly overlook the water, which is disappointing). Live and learn,  I guess. 

Want to switch cabins?  🙂 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx - Navigator of the Seas - Jun 16, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023 (7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan Cruise) - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise
  • SpeedNoodles unpinned this topic