Sold Out Shore Excursions

9 hours ago, Rfloyd7522 said:

Going on Harmony in a few weeks and all the shore excursions are sold out, are any available when you get onboard?

If you are Lucky there are some Free spots. Or go to Guest Service and they can put you on a list if someone canceld their Tour. Tell us here at this Forum, where do you go? Maybe someone here has a private Tour and maybe, only maybe will take you with. Or some poeple give you some advice for a Tour on your own.

Was in my cruise planner for one of my upcomming cruises and noticed that a couple has the number of remaining spots listed.  This could be helpful to see if you want to risk the cancel/rebook if the spots are low.  Probably would want to factor in what the savings are for it.  Example, maybe not worth the risk for $5 a person, but for $20 a person then spin the wheel!

image.png.e8abb6d102960392fb26d336e12ead8b.png

20 minutes ago, Reigert2008 said:

Was in my cruise planner for one of my upcomming cruises and noticed that a couple has the number of remaining spots listed.  This could be helpful to see if you want to risk the cancel/rebook if the spots are low.  Probably would want to factor in what the savings are for it.  Example, maybe not worth the risk for $5 a person, but for $20 a person then spin the wheel!

image.png.e8abb6d102960392fb26d336e12ead8b.png

Posted in the wrong chat, but i'm leaving it here 🙂