The Key - Priority Boarding?

I bought the Key for my upcoming sailing on Symphony. When I checked in on-line the earliest time I could get for check-in at the port was 12-:30-1pm

Is there a way to get on earlier if I have Key, and RCL status?  Trying to call Royal during the day is virtually impossible with their wait times!

Thanks-

27 minutes ago, searayboater said:

Thanks- i was hoping to find out about boarding, you think I will be able to get on earlier than my 12:30pm time?

Wait, if you have the Key, you get priority boarding. It should be 11/11:30am. If you don't make that time, you get priority boarding within your scheduled arrival. It's a perk of the Key plus the lunch etc.

3 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

It should be under the key info. Possibly in the FAQs of the Key

@searayboater

A friend asked me about this just today. When I checked on the website it shows that key purchasers have “priority boarding,” but does not state anything about their time being not earlier boarding than other priority groups like Suites/Pins. It says they have priority within their specified boarding time (which could be at any time depending on the assigned time at the point they made the request for boarding).

5B882C58-1A59-47DB-989A-35C5BEAB1A26.jpeg

Every time I got the Key…I received an email shortly before boarding (usually a few days out). It specifically said to come to the terminal between 11 and 11:30 and show my boarding pass with the Key symbol. I have done so many times at Port Liberty and was waved through right away. Regardless of what assigned time I had chosen. This is to make sure we have the time to take advantage of the carry on drop off service and the Key lunch…which is only served during a certain time. I think it’s before 1pm.