Cruise Planner

Briena

Typically the cruise planner starts getting loaded in between 9 to 6 months before embarkation. So a Jan '23 cruise you can anticipate things appearing in April '22 to July '22. However, some things might appear earlier or later. For example, I have a cruise booked during Feb '23 and Perfect Day options are already there. Though no sales have happened on them yet.

Too far out yet…..but, as soon as they appear, I always book what I want to make sure I get it before it’s sold out, even if the price is high. I love the fact that Royal allows me to re-book if and when prices should drop. Or even cancel the booking if I decide I don’t want it at the original high price. But remember…if you want to rebook at a future lower price, make sure you book the cheaper one first…then cancel the first, more expensive one. This way you don’t lose out altogether when you cancel first, and before you can rebook, it gets sold out…including the one you just cancelled. 

I'm in the same boat on a Wonder sailing... Less than a year out and nothing in our planner either. It honestly looks like something about the whole thing is buggy (no splash image on the reservation in our planner). We usually book pretty far ahead and I don't remember coming across this before, but I also wasn't as diligent about checking. Normally I'd have a sailing or two to compare it to, but we've been slow to plan with the uncertainty.