What did I purchase?

We are on Rhapsody in April and I bought an internet package last Oct but I can't remember if it was just surf or surf and stream. Looking at the payment information on my cruise planner it just shows the amount paid but not the package, is there any place I can find out without having to call RCL. Not a great issue but I just wondered why they don't show what you actually bought. I now know I should have taken a screen shot of what I was buying  :rolleyes:

/*begin speculation*/

I'm guessing here to be honest, but I'm not sure it matters.  Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I don't think any sailings offer anything but one type of connection now (no more surf vs surf and stream).  That in mind, I suspect that even if you opted for the surf package, it'll probably be surf and stream.  

/*end speculation*/

/*begin speculation*/

I'm with monorailmedia, I'm guessing you will probably end up with the 'Surf & stream' package. I can't imagine it would be worthwhile to keep a separate internet  network profile in place when you aren't actually selling that package anymore (Not to mention it'll keep everything from training guest relations staff to printed instructions for guest easier to manage etc)..

/*end speculation*/