Wonder Cruise this week!

Family and I are cruising on Wonder this week and the excitement is killing us. Our last cruise was June 2019.

A few questions because I just don’t know or honestly can’t remember! For reference, we are also diamond.

1) We won a RoyalUp to JS— we weren’t crazy about it because not being included in Suite Neighborhood, but bid low and won. Is there a suite line? Or diamond line in Fort Lauderdale? if both, which is faster?

2) The ship leaves on Friday so can test anytime on Wednesday?

3) Saw from another posting that Wonder was about 90% full— but didn’t see entertainment reservations? Did I miss them?

4) We want to go to all of our favorite restaurants, but clearly missed an unlimited dining package and booked each separately. Do they allow unlimited dining bookings onboard?

That’s enough for now 😂 thank you!

10 hours ago, jake1004 said:

Is there a suite line?

Yes, terminal 18 at Port Everglades has a suite entrance for security screening. Just verify your SetSail pass shows "Suite". In addition I believe Suite guests have a check-in line.

10 hours ago, jake1004 said:

Or diamond line

Don't think entry to the terminal has anything separate for Diamond/Diamond Plus. I think at the check-in decks they did have a separate line.

The concept of lines at check in based on CAS level was always after security once you started to queue for a check in person.  

Since those times the app has arrived on the scene and Royal put a lot of effort into streamlining the entire check in process.   In modern times the concept of queues based on CAS levels for check in have become nearly meaningless because it flows so much faster (if people have used the app).  Consequently you don't see the CAS queues for check in at most terminals anymore.  

If your arrival appointment is early enough that you have completed check in before the ship has started boarding they will call for boarding in order starting with suite and Pinnacle guests, the top down based on CAS level, D+ then D then E, then P, then G then everyone.  

9 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Yes, terminal 18 at Port Everglades has a suite entrance for security screening. Just verify your SetSail pass shows "Suite". In addition I believe Suite guests have a check-in line.

Don't think entry to the terminal has anything separate for Diamond/Diamond Plus. I think at the check-in decks they did have a separate line.

I am on the sailing now on Wonder with diamond status and since I didn’t purchase Key I had to use the regular line. And since I was late doing the online check in until the week before I got 330pm boarding.  I “thought” incorrectly my diamond would automatically give me an earlier boarding.  

I’m on the Wonder now. Just so you know…I visited the Suite Neighborhood Sun Deck because I’m Pinnacle. Not very impressed. It overlooks the sports court and the mini golf areas. Also, and most annoyingly, there is always a covering of black soot spots from the smoke stacks. They have light colored fabrics on the seats and loungers and the soot spots are pretty obvious. Just touching them leaves black marks on your skin and clothes which are hard to remove. I like the concept, but the location leaves a lot to be desired……but the bar and staff are great!

1 hour ago, BrianB said:

I’m on the Wonder now. Just so you know…I visited the Suite Neighborhood Sun Deck because I’m Pinnacle. Not very impressed. It overlooks the sports court and the mini golf areas. Also, and most annoyingly, there is always a covering of black soot spots from the smoke stacks. They have light colored fabrics on the seats and loungers and the soot spots are pretty obvious. Just touching them leaves black marks on your skin and clothes which are hard to remove. I like the concept, but the location leaves a lot to be desired……but the bar and staff are great!

I found the new Suite sundeck to be a major upgrade. 

After visiting the suite sundeck on Oasis, the one on Wonder is a major improvement.

The view is irrelevant to me and I really like the layout with the private pool convenient to the bar.