Hump Staterooms - comments or pictures?

cwtom

We are sailing on Harmony in a few weeks. We got a D4 category Oceanview Balcony stateroom. It happens to be one of the "semi" hump balconies. Cabin 9606. It is right before the true hump staterooms. Has anyone stayed in these rooms and any pictures/comments? My first time in the hump and I read a comment elsewhere that it is actually smaller. Getting nervous as we spend a ton of time out on our balcony! TIA!

I have not stayed, or even been in one of those rooms, but I can tell you that I've read the hump balconies on Oasis class ships do not enjoy nearly the kind of mega balconies that you would find for similar rooms on Radiance class ships.

Guest toodle68

We have nothing to compare it to since this was our first balcony.. but we were behind the hump on Liberty and felt zero breeze..  We just dont know if that is normal for balconies or just the ones immediately behind the hump.  It caused us not to use the balcony as much as we expected.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cabin 6648, JS, HOTS, starboard side, rear hump, 2nd to last cabin on the hump (aft).

Advantages:  Large balcony.  Had room steward place a lounger on balcony.  It adjoins with cabin 6650.  DD's stayed in adjoining cabin.  Able to open balcony partition.  HOTS always docked on starboard side.  Hump blocked wind when underway.

Disadvantages:  It adjoins to room 6650.  Hump blocked cooling breeze when underway.  Aft cabins can see a little onto your balcony.  Pier could be noisy when docked in the early a.m.