Back to the seas…. Harmony 1st time

Cruisin and Boozin

April 10 -17 2022

Who is on this trip: 7 of us !

It will be my hubby and I and the crew of 5. It was suppose to be 8 but my sister went with us in February because she couldn’t make this one.

Itinerary:stops will be St Maarten , St Thomas and perfect day. When we booked it was suppose to be Antigua but it was later changed to St Maarten.

We had our covid test today (Friday). Now we are waiting for all results so far 5/7 are back and negative. 

Travel 
We are driving to Port Canaveral. Plans for tomorrow night staying 6 miles from port. We will leave early Saturday morning from Birmingham Al. We have plans to stop in Port Orange to eat at Aunt Catfish’s.

Our genie for this trip is Alexa. We have received our schedule of shows and restaurants. I’m sooo excited for Grease. It just has to be so much better than Cats.

Getting on Harmony the day you get off.  I hope you all have fun.  I am trying to set up dining, but I have seen some conflicting info on show times for aqua theater and the skating performances.  You don't by chance have a pic of the single page event/show calendar you would be willing to share, do you?  Thanks I hope you have a blast!

19 hours ago, LSUWAG said:

Getting on Harmony the day you get off.  I hope you all have fun.  I am trying to set up dining, but I have seen some conflicting info on show times for aqua theater and the skating performances.  You don't by chance have a pic of the single page event/show calendar you would be willing to share, do you?  Thanks I hope you have a blast!

FB_IMG_1649768084483.thumb.jpg.0887694b8306951881c1be8ea2d15f22.jpg