Hayhu in Costa Maya

Cruzin4ABoozin

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cruzin4ABoozin said:

Ok so we went to Hayhu!  I made a vid of the experience!

Seems like an amazing place, thanks for the video. Based on your conversation with Lucio, I'm assuming you had a great time!  I'm guessing you had the VIP package?  How did the food and beverage work?  Was it all inclusive, a credit amount or a la carte?  Looks like a great place to bring a family for a relaxed beach day, it'll definitely be on our radar next time we hit Costa Maya!

• 9 months later...

Very interested in this place. It looks like VIP does not include food and drink anymore, but there is a $300 credit for ala cart menu. I would love to see a menu though because I have read some people claiming extreme food prices and others that did not seem too bad. For example 1 lady received 1 burger, 1 steak, 4 sodas, 1 pineapple drink (no alcohol) and a couple of shrimp appetizers and claims it was almost $400.  That seems like a little much.

22 hours ago, Steve4TW said:

Very interested in this place. It looks like VIP does not include food and drink anymore, but there is a $300 credit for ala cart menu. I would love to see a menu though because I have read some people claiming extreme food prices and others that did not seem too bad. For example 1 lady received 1 burger, 1 steak, 4 sodas, 1 pineapple drink (no alcohol) and a couple of shrimp appetizers and claims it was almost $400.  That seems like a little much.

Here is the Menu.  pretty reasonable.  so the total price is like $500 for the VIP but then you have $300 for food.  So the day is like $200 + $300 in food.  Which is pretty much all inclusive.  With these prices it would be hard not to leave satisfied.  We are going again next week, I'll let you know how it goes!

MENU INGLES Completo.pdf

• 3 weeks later...