Introducing the live blogs forum

Matt

Over the years, we have had people share their Royal Caribbean experiences during their cruise on these message boards and it has been a very helpful and fun way for everyone to follow along in the cruise experience.

I want to encourage others to do the same, so I have created a dedicated forum specifically for live blogs.  I believe live blogs are extremely helpful for those following along, and fun for the person on the cruise too.

My hope is that more people will share their cruise experiences while they are onboard, or shortly after returning home. I love reading live blogs, and I know many others do as well.

Some of you may be concerned about writing style and how interesting (or not interesting) your posts would be.  Let me be the first to say these live blogs need not be Shakespeare quality in the least bit.  It's really a summary of what you did, what you liked (and did not like) and photos always do a great job of telling the story too.

I cannot wait to read the next live blogs that I know many of you will be sharing!

Oh, I'll be doing my best starting the 15th from Oasis.

Had a very fun and interesting time doing it, on a different site, when I was on for 12 days last month.

Now, if I could only make it a habit of not doing the posts at two in the morning...

Side note: Expect to get a copy of the elusive Western run compasses when I'm back. I might post at a minimum the Daily Planner part "LIVEish".

Oh, I'll be doing my best starting the 15th from Oasis.

Had a very fun and interesting time doing it, on a different site, when I was on for 12 days last month.

Now, if I could only make it a habit of not doing the posts at two in the morning...

Side note: Expect to get a copy of the elusive Western run compasses when I'm back. I might post at a minimum the Daily Planner part "LIVEish".

Looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2017 at 0:06 PM, hmills96 said:

I didn't do a live blog during Oasis, as we didn't have internet, but I am going to be doing a series of posts on my blog about my experience. Just posted the first one, go check it out! http://ilayreading.com/2017/04/10/first-time-cruisers-review-of-oasis-of-the-seas/

Thanks for sharing!  I'm going on Oasis (first the 3rd time) soon and it's still fun to read current stuff before!   

• 1 month later...