Grandeur - Junior Suite

12 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Sailing on the Grandeur in May and wondering what perks are available for Junior Suite guests.

Double C&A points and priority boarding (assuming that is allowed at the port from which you are embarking).  That's about it, really.  Obviously, a larger room with a bathtub vs shower tube.

As I stated in the other thread we are in a JS for our sailing on Grandeur and it will be our first JS.  The price difference between a balcony and JS on our sailing was minimal and we get the double points pushing us into the next loyalty level prior to Oasis in Jan.  We'll only be platinum but it is something.

After reading through the other thread we are very much looking forward to this cruise.

I did read that. We are Platinum now with 31 points. We have a 8 day in August that will yield 16 points, so just kind of looking for some extra. I tried talking my husband into this junior balcony a month ago, but he wouldn't have it. Now he thinks it's a great idea. At that time the price was $432, now it's $608. Go figure. We do have a bid in for Royal Up which almost brings us to the price of purchasing outright, so when I pointed that out to him he agreed.  Three times today the junior suite has opened up (they were sold out) and it was different rooms, so there is some activity on it. But every time I call I have to wait so long that the room is gone again. The agent said they would put me on a waiting list. Not sure how that works.