Non-Responsive "Land Side"

A couple of weeks ago, I said in a post that I sent Royal Caribbean a message, through their Website "Contact" page.  I asked them to provide a list of approved COVID rapid telehealth tests.  I also asked, specifically if they accepted the Government's Ihealth COVID rapid telehealth tests.  

Royal Caribbean's "Land Side" operations, which I don't have to much faith in, hasn't responded to me yet.  Come on, about two weeks and no response, not even an acknowledgement of receipt of the communication. 

Don't get me wrong, I love cruising on Royal Caribbean's ships.  Their "Sea Side" operations are the best, as far as I'm concerned.  I just don't think Royal's "Land Side" operations are up to the tasks at hand.

JMHO

22 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

The best way to get hold of them is not phone or email, it's actually through social media (their official Facebook or Twitter pages - by direct messaging them).  They typically answer within a few hours.  I've never had them not answer in 2 hours.

I feel like this is the case with a *lot* of companies these days, frankly.

23 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

The best way to get hold of them is not phone or email, it's actually through social media (their official Facebook or Twitter pages - by direct messaging them).  They typically answer within a few hours.  I've never had them not answer in 2 hours.

I don't do either, Facebook or Twitter.  Can't go beyond that as it would be political!

6 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

That's fine.  Just saying, it's a really good way to get hold of them, lol.

And I do appreciate that.  Sorry, didn't mean to sound defensive or argumentative.  My lexicon can seem a little harsh at times.  It comes from over 20 years in the military and being in Law Enforcement, it's kinda hardened my speech pattern.  I try, doesn't always show it though.

6 minutes ago, jay1021 said:

And I do appreciate that.  Sorry, didn't mean to sound defensive or argumentative.  My lexicon can seem a little harsh at times.  It comes from over 20 years in the military and being in Law Enforcement, it's kinda hardened my speech pattern.  I try, doesn't always show it though.

Ha, I'm married to law enforcement and am a 911 dispatch supervisor. Y'all don't scare me with your speech pattern 🙂  It's all good.