Dining in Seattle: Where????

Hello all,

We are so excited for our first ever Alaska cruise in 44 days! We are arriving a day early and will be staying at the Marriott Waterfront hotel. My wife and I love seafood and was wondering what places are recommended for good seafood (especially King Crab) that may be close to where we are staying? This will be our first time there and would love to try some good food while there. Also, is there any "must see" while we are there? We arrive around 10:30 and I figure by the time we get to our hotel, not sure how much actual time we'll have, but would like to try and make the most of it!

Thanks all!!!

We will be there in June.

We are staying in Seattle a couple of days. We plan to eat at Pike Market for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on one day.  We are planning to eat at Lowell's.  They have a dungeness crab eggs benedict that I remember to be quite delicious. Beechers Cheese has some of the best grilled cheese sandwiches.  They used to have a smoke salmon grilled cheese.  Amazing.

One place that I can recommend (with slight reservations) is Tai Tung Chinese Restaurant.  You have to Uber there as it is in the International District.  The restaurant is a family favorite of ours since my dad's days at UW.  He used to eat there with Bruce Lee.  

For King Crab, just go to Tracy's Crab Shack in Juneau.  They have been around for awhile and why not get king crab from the source?

We're spending a day in Seattle before our cruise. We actually just booked a Pike Market walking food tour. We've never been to Seattle so it seems like a good way to learn more about the market and city while sampling food from some of the more popular restaurants. And for the price, it adds up to ordering a few items around the market on our own so might as well have someone guiding us along.

It's not seafood, but for dinner we're planning on going to Din Tai Fung which is in Pacific Place (a mall in the middle of downtown). I've been to a few of the Los Angeles locations and it is simply amazing, and it's pretty famous throughout Asia and the US. They serve fresh, handmade dumplings plus other stuff like noodles and soup. If you are planning on going try to get a reservation in advance!