Oasis (NJ) Disney excursion question

DisneyWorld30th

Hi there. We’re traveling on the Oasis this summer. We arrive at Port Canveral at 1PM and was thinking of using the RCCL excursion transportation to Disney (Transportation & Ticket Center). 

Does anyone know how the return to ship works?  Is it a designated time?  Does it return back hourly?

We plan on visiting Disney Springs for lunch and shopping. We just don’t want to be stuck waiting around until 7PM for the bus return. 

anyone have experience in this?

We were planning on doing this back in 2020...also planning on just Disney Springs and resort hopping.  (Changed our minds on the excursion last minute and then the cruise was cancelled anyways).  From my research though, my understanding is it is one bus there and one bus back.  Hopefully someone can confirm.

Nice to see the bus option is back.  I've had a few booking on Anthem with the same itinerary and it wasn't offered for any.

50 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

We were planning on doing this back in 2020...also planning on just Disney Springs and resort hopping.  (Changed our minds on the excursion last minute and then the cruise was cancelled anyways).  From my research though, my understanding is it is one bus there and one bus back.  Hopefully someone can confirm.

Nice to see the bus option is back.  I've had a few booking on Anthem with the same itinerary and it wasn't offered for any.

I think what we are going to do is hire a private transportation to pick us up at the Cruise terminal, bring us wherever we want to go and take us back to the Cruise terminal.  Not sure if I'll do two one way or hire someone for a few hours.  I saw a special for $250 for up to 5 hours.  Maybe hit Disney Springs and the Outlets at Vineland too.