Deluxe Beverage Package Day 1

My husband and I will be sailing soon and we will both have the Deluxe Beverage Package. My husband has already said he will want a drink as soon as we step foot on the ship. How will this be possible if we don't get our seapass cards at check in? 

Thanks so much!

Many places, bars or restaurants, never asked for our seapass card to get a drink.  They just wanted your cabin number.  In fact most everyplaces just asked for your cabin number, so it should not be a problem getting a drink as soon as you board.

I seem to remember there was crew walking around everywhere on embarkation day with serving trays full of drinks, the drink of the day which is usually a fufu drink with umbrella type drink.  So, I think you can have a drink in your hand within a few steps of getting onboard or if you just want a Jack and Coke, head to the nearest bar, they're everywhere.  

35 minutes ago, Lexster said:

I have the refreshment package, do they hand you the Freestyle cup once you get on? Or where do you get that?

Last couple times we cruised (both since the restart), I got my cups at the pool bar when we boarded.  I suspect pretty much any bar will have them. 

1 hour ago, Lexster said:

Okay so won't be able to use the machines until the cabin is ready. Oh well, there's still plenty more I can get!

You can get a drink at any bar but the Freestyle machine will have to wait.  The bars do have limited soda options and of course mock-tails

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

Ours was not on Harmony last month.  We had to go to the Pub to pick them up.

1 hour ago, teddy said:

Last couple times we cruised (both since the restart), I got my cups at the pool bar when we boarded.  I suspect pretty much any bar will have them. 

This has been my experience as well. Had to request a cup at a bar.

Think so many were being left unused in staterooms a decision was made to make them upon request.