Pullman bed or??

Rakaia

Hello! Quick question about cabin configuration. We (me, DH and DD, 9) are booked on Oasis of the Seas leaving at the end of May. We used Marriott Bonvoy to book. On their booking page, the cabin we selected (12686) was called category 3D, Oceanview balcony. When we called to book, the agent indicated that the asterix on the deck plan indicated that it "had a third Pullman bed available". It states the same on the deck plan on their website. 

After booking, I was looking around the 'net to see what this room might look like and found a ton of conflicting info. Some sites said it was a 2 person room only. Some said 3 or 4. I've seen it called Category 5 or 6D. Royal Caribbean's official deck plan only indicates an asterix in that cabin that correlates with "Stateroom with occupancy up to 4" with no mention of a Pullman. 

So, what do you cruise experts think we are getting? I'd actually like the Pullman, as would my daughter (hopefully over a sofa) but as long as the room accommodates our 3 then I'm ok with whatever. I'd just like to know what we have. 

Any thoughts? 😃

I checked on cruisedeckplans.com and unfortunately no one has uploaded any pictures of that cabin for visual confirmation.  It doesn't look to have a pullman from what I can tell by the floor plan on the site. It has the "sleeps 4" asterisk and It states the bed configuration is "the sofa is next to the balcony", not that that really helps. lol I looked around on YouTube also but couldn't find any videos on that specific cabin but this one looks like its the same configuration as 12686...Hope that helps some. Happy Cruising!

• 3 months later...

It's the Ultra Spacious Ocean View with Large Balcony (1A) that have the pullman's.  They are basically a modified junior suite (271 sqft vs 287 for the JS - No walk in closet and no tub)) - for a lot less money (sadly, no double points).  

I highly recommend upgrading if you have more than 2.  This is 11162 on wonder, but they are the same on Oasis class.  The pullman bunk beds are behind the curtain where the mirror is.  The couch is also a pull out if you have more than 4.

20220602_182853.jpg

13 hours ago, Millerfam said:

We have 12686 on Oasis for our cruise in August .. did it have a Pullman after all ? Any pics to share ?

No Pullman, just a sofa bed. Here's a few pics; one of the sofa in place, one of the sofa as a bed,  a few of the balcony, one from another angle. We really liked the room; great convenient location and nice room attendant (Anne)

20220529_162900.jpg

20220601_075836.jpg

20220529_171732.jpg

20220529_184015.jpg

20220530_164924.jpg