No Crown Royal on Royals Ships

12 hours ago, Psycho and Barb said:

I can broaden my horizons and do it with a good Bourbon but when Royal has no bourbon anywhere on the ship.  It’s time for management to step up and fix the dang problem.  

Their IT office has been broke for years.  What makes you think they'll fix the Bourbon problem, that just popped up, any time soon?  🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

On 6/24/2022 at 9:33 PM, smokeybandit said:

I mean rum and cream soda may not be so bad

Well, it was fantastic.  The first one I made, I put a little lime juice in it.  After that, no.  It was a bunch better without Lime.  One thing I didn't know is that Kraken Rum is 94 proof.  I didn't realize it until it was too late, like when I finished the bottle, it was a small bottle.  I should have known after I got a very serious/great buzz during the first drink.  But, man O man, I like that stuff.  BTW, the ribs were great, too, I think.  Everybody else told me they were.  

BTW, it was Dr. Pepper Cream Soda.  I never heard of it until I was looking real hard for the Ginger Beer.  I had no idea Dr. Pepper made that stuff.  It was really good today when I was drinking it like a coke.  Now if they make it in the diet verity, I'd be happy.

38 minutes ago, Suite Snob said:

BTW, it was Dr. Pepper Cream Soda.  I never heard of it until I was looking real hard for the Ginger Beer.  I had no idea Dr. Pepper made that stuff.  It was really good today when I was drinking it like a coke.  Now if they make it in the diet verity, I'd be happy.

They do have it in the zero sugar formula!

They haven't had any Tanqueray on the three cruises I've had this year, I've settled on The Botanist, last week some bars ran out of that and I did Aviation instead. My first two cruises had no Grey Goose, went to Belvedere. They are having all sorts of supply problems.

On 6/24/2022 at 6:05 PM, JasonOasis said:

Just don't tell me they've ran out of Vodka, Belvedere is my preferred brand but I'll take Tito's as well. 

Belvedere has been a hit and miss on Oasis (multiple sailings) and Adventure ( one sailing).  Oasis had run out (could be bar specific) and when they dock in Orlando they resupply.

it amazes me that some bars have it, others don’t or there’s none to be found. 
My second choice is Grey Goose, and Tito’s.  Those can be a hit or miss as well. 

• 3 months later...