Royal Up - Pending

Hi, I am sailing on 5/1 on Harmony and my Royal Up is "pending" however when I look at booking that room type it is no longer available. Is it safe to say I would not get my upgrade as that room type is not available? I am debating putting in more offers for the Royal Up for rooms that do appear available. Anyone have any insight on this? I am currently in a Boardwalk Balcony and can do an Ocean Balcony Min bid $40, or I see the Crown Loft suite for $865 min bid. All the other room types in my offers are appearing as booked when I look them up under a new reservation type. I am traveling with my 9 month old so I am unsure I would even want to deal with stairs on the room but goodness that room looks great! Because of my baby I was trying to get a larger room with the ultra spacious ocean balcony room. I'd love any tips, tricks, suggestions 🙂

It's impossible to say because there could still be late cancelations. 

Keep in mind that the abundance of Royal Up "wins" recently has been driven by Covid protocols.  As more people get back to normal and cruise with confidence ends, there will be fewer upgrades.

21 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

RoyalUp can be used in the event of any last minute cancellations. Someone in one of those categories that appear sold out may end up getting a RoyalUp to something greater and then it would free up their room, so you never really know. You can't judge just based off of the current inventory.

That is a great point. Thanks

fwiw, you might want to check what it would cost to simply upgrade yourself to a bigger cabin that is available.  Especially now that you are past final payment date.  I was able to get a better cabin for a few hundred dollars more than my original cost which was many hundreds less than the minimum bid for the same cabin through royal up (although obviously $40 is a great minimum so ymmv)