MEI TA Royal and Disney World

mamie

Hello,

Who has used MEI TA for Royal and Disney World? I will be going to both within the next 12 months. Did you get any additional benefits booking with them? I have 5 days to transfer my NextCruise booking. Next week I will book Disney World. Who should I use and do you get friend referrals.  

Yes.  I use @michellefor Royal cruises and have recently booked a stay at Disney (5 night stay at the Polynesian) through her.

There are no additional booking incentives, as far as I am aware.  Just the usual excellent service that we always get and the peace of mind of knowing that if anything goes wrong, I have a very strong advocate on my team.

If you are thinking of transferring a booking, just contact @michelle (see email above) and she will take care of everything for you.

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes.  I use @michellefor Royal cruises and have recently booked a stay at Disney (5 night stay at the Polynesian) through her.

There are no additional booking incentives, as far as I am aware.  Just the usual excellent service that we always get and the peace of mind of knowing that if anything goes wrong, I have a very strong advocate on my team.

If you are thinking of transferring a booking, just contact @michelle (see email above) and she will take care of everything for you.

Lucky You! The Poly is one of my all time favorite places to visit. Went there for the first time back in 2014, got hooked and have been back several times since.

14 minutes ago, shoreline said:

Lucky You! The Poly is one of my all time favorite places to visit. Went there for the first time back in 2014, got hooked and have been back several times since.

The last time I stayed at the Poly (and the last time I went to Disney at all !) was 1996 !  It’s been a while and it looks like lots has changed.  I feel like a lost, first time cruiser !  I guess we’ll just go, wander around and see whatever we can see.  The real advantage of staying on-property (at least, in the past) is being able to come back to the hotel in the hot part of the day, go to the pool (or take a nap !) and then go back in the evening.  I hope that’s still the case.  Dan’s never been to WDW.  Being a SoCal guy, he grew up at Disneyland so I’m so excited to show him WDW.  I hope we’re not too old !

Never too old!!  I’m on 20 trips and counting.  It’s the one place I can just be me.  Took grandson #3 for a week in November 2020.  We had a blast.  Getting the itch again.  I go through withdrawal if I don’t see Mickey once a year and it’s not looking good cuz of the darn cruises this year.  Might have to grab a grandkid and sneak down soon.   And for OP:

6D358746-EBFD-4D4D-B78F-F823BFF66EFF.jpeg

Michelle at MEI was first my travel agent for Adventures by Disney trips, then Disney and Universal and non theme park trips, before I finally started cruising. She always manages to put us in a better room than requested or expected. To me, the biggest perk is that she has gotten to know what’s important to us over the years, and takes that into consideration without me having to spell it out every booking. I just ask her to pick what she thinks is best, and then we all say How does she do it?

20 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The last time I stayed at the Poly (and the last time I went to Disney at all !) was 1996 !  It’s been a while and it looks like lots has changed.  I feel like a lost, first time cruiser !  I guess we’ll just go, wander around and see whatever we can see.  The real advantage of staying on-property (at least, in the past) is being able to come back to the hotel in the hot part of the day, go to the pool (or take a nap !) and then go back in the evening.  I hope that’s still the case.  Dan’s never been to WDW.  Being a SoCal guy, he grew up at Disneyland so I’m so excited to show him WDW.  I hope we’re not too old !

We went 10 years ago when the Grand-girls were 4 & 6.  We got reservations for the Dessert Buffet (the last one of the day) and we could stay there and watch the fireworks.  Perfect viewpoint! 

There was a first time poster prior to mine saying how much she loved Michelle and that Michelle had a new email address.  It clearly directed you to a different agency & I thought it was very suspicious.  It’s gone along with my question so I assume it was someone trying to poach Michelle’s clients. Got your back Michelle!!!

20 minutes ago, Pooch said:

New email looks odd?  Although Michelle isn’t my agent, did she move to a different agency?  Why else would she no longer have the MEI email?

Was the post to which I was referring deleted?  Bogus?

10 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Not sure what email you are referring to but no, Michelle has not changed agencies.

I saw that post too and was wondering. It does appear to have been deleted. I began using Michelle fairly recently (so far just one cruise but the next one is coming up in 31 days!) and have been very happy with her service, so glad to know she has not moved on.

2 hours ago, Pooch said:

New email looks odd?  Although Michelle isn’t my agent, did she move to a different agency?  Why else would she no longer have the MEI email?

We had two Michelles, and one did go to a different agency. But the one you're referring to has not moved and has been here since the very beginning.

4 hours ago, Pooch said:

I saw the post, too. 

2 hours ago, Sharla said:

We had two Michelles, and one did go to a different agency. But the one you're referring to has not moved and has been here since the very beginning.

So probably not a scam post, glad to hear.  Thanks Sharla!