Self-service buffets are officially back

I thought I would have a huge problem with this but when I ended up on another cruise line that had self service it wasn't really that big of a deal after the first day. Just made sure to wash and/or sanitize my hands again after filling my plate. Of course it was at greatly reduced capacity but I feel that as long as one takes care of their own personal hygeine you should be ok.

I’m on Anthem now. I can’t figure out how it was decided what you can self serve.  Some stations are still manned by staff (bacon station and associated items and a few others)

There are no additional hand sanitizer stations inside of Windjammer.

items are not in individual grab and go.  There are not “multiple utensils” for self serve (I think I read that in the blog post)

Oh back to the old normal good days of norovirus outbreaks from time to time.

I understand the reason behind RC decision (mainly manpower issue) but at least they should add some hand sanitizer on each table or at least spread some stations (and yes I am aware it's not killing every norovirus).

Other options is to take pictures of people that touch food with their hands or return food from their plates and hang it out in near the WJ doors 😂 , the shame wall.